Evolution Academy Trust (EAT) is a primary specialist Multi-Academy Trust based in Norfolk and Suffolk. We are ambitious and proud to focus on the primary education phase as we believe this provides many of the foundations for children’s future success. We have continued to grow over the last ten years and remain one of the largest primary specialist MATs in the East of England.
- With 12 schools, two Specialist Resource bases (SRBs) and a central team, we have approximately 3,300 pupils and 600 staff across EAT.
- We work as ‘one Trust’ and this provides significant strength to our organisation as colleagues support each other effectively and in a collaborative manner.
- We have highly effective governance and leadership at all levels.
- We have an incredible team of staff across our Trust who relentlessly focus on ensuring children get the very best education.
- We focus on strong collaboration and networks of support, with professional development for all staff being prioritised.
- We have high ambition for all children regardless of background and remain inclusive in everything we do.
- We focus on educational standards and personal development for all children. In other words, we see that both are necessary to empower and enable a child to be ready for secondary education.